- Skills to identify your values
- Design thinking for your life and career
- Summer planning strategies
- Internship and job search techniques
- Grad school guidance
- Tools to present confidently
- Insights into how to have meaningful conversations
- Negotiation skills
- Time management strategies
- Tips to overcome procrastination
- Guidance around personal branding
From year one, you will:
- Available to students with financial need.
- Manageable in conjunction with your academic work.
Career-Related Academics & Experiences
Minerva University offers multiple ways to gain real-life professional development experiences that seamlessly integrate with your classwork. For example, as a first year, you will participate in a team-based project that focuses on solving real-world problems for a local partner organization. During the summer and through the academic year, Minerva University has launched a series of student-focused labs to provide immersive research and project opportunities to expand the global reach of hands-on learning. As a senior, your Capstone project offers an opportunity to build technical skills and expertise that directly relate to your career goals. This approach builds in-demand skills and prepares you to take on the world.
Minerva University Labs
Partner: EARTH UNIVERSITY
Foci: Sustainability, agriculture, conservation, and natural resource management
Partner: The Masason Foundation
Foci: Developing AI solutions with a positive impact on society. Students pitch their start-up ideas directly to investors
Foci: Developing ideas about how sound therapy and music can be empirically tested in psychology research
A Minerva University education is a transformative one, in more ways than you might think. We not only equip you with the skills and knowledge to succeed, but also to nurture a global network of peers, mentors, advisors, and champions who will support your personal and professional development throughout your time with us and beyond graduation.